June 16, 2014

When Dreams Collide...!

So many cars, circulating out there, have no problem at all showing off such duality: I've seen some extremely odd pairings out there and I've seen some totally utterly inexplicable and unthinkable ones - heck, for me, they're outright unacceptable! Fans of the Boston Bruins and Montreal Canadiens, sharing the same car...?  That's a recipe for disaster!

In this MUNDIAL atmosphere, we will not see (I hope - ever) fans of the New England Revolution and Montreal Impact carpool and make the world aware of that...  (Now there's an impossibility right there: sales of those little flag-thingies are not that good -in the MLS- for that to happen!)

However I have seen cars sporting, on one side, the Italian flag... On the other side (the passenger side!) the Spanish flag!  I guess that is more in the realm of the ''possible''...?

Portuguese and Brazilian are a natural pairing too, of course...

Although this is a most unholy dalliance:
Spaniard Sorcery with Brazilian Macumba?!?
But that is... another story...


But now, with the upcoming match between Portugal and the USA in this World Cup tournament... this has reached the unbearable breaking point here!

For it is my Bostonian Dreams facing off with my Portuguese Dreams now...!

This could tear me apart - in two slightly even halves, too. (Such symmetry King Solomon would be proud of, I am sure...)

How to choose now? Which side to pull for...?!?

Ah - I know!

IT IS EASY - really... after all... phew...

Since there no sexy Hope Solo legs to look at, the choice is clear: we'll root for the land of my ancestors, the roots of my pride, the genesis of my lineage...

And that is... Portugal!

Sorry, Boston!  No cup for you this year - in any way, shape or form!
Portugal deserves this World Cup!
Don't be fools like the Gestapo now: go down gently before 
Lusitanian Supremacy!


#ForçaPortugal
(It's so close to BostonStrong - I know!)
(But it came FIRST...)

No comments:

Post a Comment